Workshop Monitors (WM)
Workshop Monitors are responsible for checking in attendees before the workshop starts, monitoring the room during the session, collecting evaluation forms, and distributing CPD certificates at the end of the workshop.
- You can attend the workshop you are monitoring free of charge and will receive documented CPD credit.
- You do not need to register for the workshop you are monitoring, once you have signed up for the monitoring assignment.
Reserve WM slot
Convention Assistants (CA)
Convention Assistants work at various jobs and booths during the convention for a minimum of 4 to 6 hours. These slots are intended for graduate students only, to help defray the costs of registration.
- In appreciation of your service, a registration refund of $75 will be given to graduate student Convention Assistants.
- You may count the time you work toward CPD hours depending on your personal evaluation of the educational value of the experience.
- After completing your assignment, you must bring the credit card you used to register for the convention to the Convention Assistant booth to receive your refund.
All Convention Assistant slots are filled. Please check back later.